Against The Gates

One man's journey into spiritual warfare.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Change of Direction - A Course Correction

Time and energy are necessitating a change in the direction of this blog. While the physical act of Spiritual Mapping is still my primary interest, and I will be endeavoring to accomplish and document my findings on this site. It is apparent that the speed at which this will be accomplished and posted will not be in keeping with what I would consider relevant for the internet in general, and the stated purpose of this site specifically. In order to be more current as well as relevant I will be doing more cultural mapping. That is drawing attention to the spiritual implications of the actions of others. I will be sharing with you stories of spiritual interest most often from a secular source and examining them from my own Christian world view. As always I invite your own comments and observations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home